Be sure to be seen online
If you’re in business today, it’s essential to have a website.
With an increasing number of people turning to the internet, it makes good sense to make sure your business is represented there alongside your competitors.
Increased competition in the auto industry has already prompted many businesses to build an online presence. For some members though, this task is yet to be completed. Time constraints, an aversion to technology or perhaps perceived excessive development costs have delayed progress. Your Association is now pleased to offer a solution that will make it possible for your business to enjoy those same online benefits that your competitors already enjoy.
Does my business really need a website?
If you have ever wondered if your business should be listed online, you may like to consider the following points:
- With an increasing amount of customers turning to the internet for information, it's only wise to optimise that experience for your potential customers. This means providing more helpful details about your business than a mere listing in a directory can provide.
- With today's wireless communications and customers performing searches on mobile phones and other portable devices, it makes perfect sense to be found online and catch the passing trade.
- Marketing your business online has fast become the norm. Add to your business' profile and stature. Let everyone see who you are, what you do, how you may be supporting the local community and market the fact you are a VACC member.
VACC exclusive member offer
VACC will custom design a website for your business. The site will reflect your existing or desired branding and imagery. The VACC design team can either work to any artwork you may already have or following a short consultation with you, new designs can be developed.
What the VACC website team provide:
- Multiple content pages (generally there's no problem if your site requires up to 10 pages)
- A Content Management System (CMS) meaning that you will be able to update the site as often as you please. (Don’t worry, if you know how to use Microsoft Word, you will have no problem!)
- A Member-only ‘secure Sign-In’ facility if required. This is especially useful if you have different groups of customers you treat and market to differently.
- A ‘Contact Us’ facility for your customers to directly email your preferred inbox from your website (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your VACC-designed website also comes complete with:
- basic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- establishment of Google analytics so you can track how well your site is doing.